Room #7 (Floor 1, Q Bed, Shower)
Come stay in this room at the Nu Wray Inn you will make memories to last a life time. The Inn was built in 1833 and is North Carolina's oldest operating Inn. Stay where the likes of Elvis Pressley, Mark Twain and Christhopher Reeves stayed.
Stay in your own room at the Nu Wray Inn it is in a quaint little town that will remind you of Mayberry. There are many local eateries, art and antique stores within walking distance to your room. Come enjoy the history of the Nu Wray Inn and of the town where it sits. Each room has its own private bath and common areas for you to enjoy. There is a large backyard with patio and decks for relaxing.
This property has 2 Queen(s).
- Attractions - Arboretum
- Attractions - Autumn Foliage
- Attractions - Botanical Garden
- Attractions - Churches
- Attractions - Festivals
- Attractions - Forests
- Attractions - Health Beauty Spa
- Attractions - Library
- Attractions - Live Theater
- Attractions - Museums
- Attractions - Rec Center
- Attractions - Waterfalls
- Attractions - Winery Tours
- Attractions - Zoo
- Basketball Court
- Linens Provided
- Attractions - Cinemas
Daily Rate: $99 - $149 per night
- Rate varies due to seasonality and holidays.
- Please select your dates on our online booking calendar for an exact quote.
Availability & Booking Calendar
Online Booking Instructions
On a regular device Move your cursor over each date to display the rates and rules for each property for that date. Click the date to select the number of nights required and to book online. On a mobile device, you must click on the date TWICE. The first click will show the rates and rules. The second click will allow you to select the number of nights and to book online. On a mobile device you can swipe your finger to scroll through the dates or you can use the traditional forward and back buttons.
Yancey County Occ. Tax - 3.00%
Yancey County Sales Tax - 2.00%
NC State Sales Tax - 4.75%
Renting by the Room Cancellation Assurance Policy - 10.00%
Cancelation Policy -
- The only way we give money back is if you purchase the Cancellation Assurance Policy. If you buy the policy which is 10% of your stay price. For policy to be in effect it must be purchased at the time you make your reservation.
For the entire Inn:
- If you cancel with more than 3 months until your arrival date we will refund the money you have paid minus a $1000 booking fee
- If you cancel with less than 3 months until your arrival date we do not give a refund unless the whole house re-rents.
Last updated 05/30/2017
If renting rooms we keep credit card on file for damages caused by you during your stay.
If renting entire inn we require you bring a check for $500 made out to Nu Wray Inn for us to keep (not cash unless damage occurs) and after your departure and upon our inspection and determination of no damages we will return the check or destroy it at your discretion.
Last updated 05/30/2017